New on Sports Illustrated: University of Minnesota Receiver Rashod Bateman Chooses to Opt Out of the Upcoming College Football Season

Bateman posted a video on Tuesday saying he will forgo this college football season but will declare for the 2021 NFL Draft

In a video posted on social media, star Minnesota receiver Rashod Bateman said, "Unfortunately in light of the uncertainty around health and safety in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, I have to set my wishes aside for the wellness of my family, community and beyond." Bateman went on to say, "Because of this, I have decided to opt out of the 2020 college football season. I will be taking the next steps in my journey by declaring for the 2021 NFL Draft. Minnesota will forever be a place I am lucky enough to call home."

New on Sports Illustrated: University of Minnesota Receiver Rashod Bateman Chooses to Opt Out of the Upcoming College Football Season New on Sports Illustrated: University of Minnesota Receiver Rashod Bateman Chooses to Opt Out of the Upcoming College Football Season Reviewed by Unknown on August 04, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.